Visit one of the world's most important opera houses on a guided tour of La Scala. From the theater to its museum, hear tales of resident musical geniuses including Toscanini to Barenboim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of La Scala Museum, to the right of the restaurant "il Foyer".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Visitors will enjoy view of the theater from the 3rd level boxes in order to have a stunning overview of the Auditorium
- The visit of the theatre may not be permitted during rehearsals or special events