Discover for the first time the Universe of Philippe Daverio. Explore his art collection and the refectory of the Dominican monastery of St. Agostino, which houses The Crucifixion of Donato Montorfano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located in Piazza Luigi Vittorio Bertarelli 4, at Palazzo Ravizza (20122 MI) Please note that access to the building is only permitted together with the authorized staff, you are kindly requested to wait outside the building for the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The reservation for this tour is mandatory