Enjoy a private tour through the buildings that have changed Milan skyline: stunning skyscrapers, plush, green infrastructures and radical retail spaces. Walk in Piazza Gae Aulenti and explore the Isola district, passing in front of the Bosco Verticale.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance to Eataly Smeraldo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour does not include entrance tickets to any building
- The tour will take place even in the event of rain, however, in the event of exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund