Enjoy skip-the-line admission to see Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece, The Last Supper, and a guided tour of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie. You’ll also see Sforza Castle before boarding a vintage tram for a tour of Milan’s city center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The Last Supper: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 2 - Milan, Italy.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour includes walking between monuments as well as taking the tram.