Explore Arches National Park and Canyonlands National Park by 4x4 on this thrilling full-day combo tour. The tour includes the Island in the Sky area of Canyonlands, a drive along the famous Shafer Trail, views of Tower Arch, and dinosaur tracks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Moab. Please wait for pickup in the lobby of your hotel or near the front entrance to your rental accommodation and look for the vehicle marked with the local partner's name. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes prior to your departure time.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of 3 travelers. If the minimum number isn't met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or given a full refund if you cannot change your tour date. There is also the option to pay for the 3rd fare, as well
- The Arches timed reservation system does not affect this tour as a separate entrance is used