Jet off into the Colorado River on a thrilling sightseeing tour via speed boat. Take in the stunning scenery around you while racing through rapids, spinning, screaming, and laughing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
1861 N Hwy 191, Moab, UT 84532, USA. Drive 2 miles north of Moab on the north side of the Colorado River Bridge. Take a left after the bridge to arrive in the local partner's parking lot, located next door to the Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Selfie sticks
Know before you go
- This tour is designed to be a wet ride and depending on where your seat is on the boat; you and your belongings could get very wet.
- Guests must weight no less than 60 pounds and no more than 330 pounds.
- Cameras are allowed on the tour, but it is recommended to bring a waterproof container.
- There are 5-30 steps to get to the dock.
- Ponchos will be available for purchase.