Drive a 4x4 UTV through a guided tour of the Hell’s Revenge Trail to the Colorado River, where you can overlook into Arches National Park. This thrilling adventure through Utah's iconic landscapes is available for the morning, afternoon, or sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please do not rely on GPS to find the location. Moab Reservation Center is the store's name. Starting from downtown main street head south on Highway 191 (main st). It is located a few miles down on the right-hand side of Highway 191. Make sure you are going south from downtown (GPS will reroute you north).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Sun hat
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Although drivers may switch throughout the tour, all drivers must be 18 or older and have a valid driver's license
- Please make sure you bring your driver's license to check-in. You will not be able to drive if you do not have your original and valid license
- This is a rain or shine event
- By choosing 1-4 people on a reservation you are reserving 1 vehicle. You must enter multiple reservations for multiple vehicles. Drivers may switch throughout the tour if a valid license is shown at check-in
- Guests 251 pounds and over are not allowed to participate on this activity due to safety reasons
- This tour is great for all ages and experience levels
- Entrance fees and land use fees are included in the price
- Tips are not included in the price
- Please fill out the local partner's waiver (required for each participant) before arriving, as it takes about 10 minutes to fill out. Follow the link on your voucher.