With short approaches, a wide range of difficulty levels and unsurpassed beauty, The Irish Canyons are the center of canyoneering in North Wash. This is the perfect place to try canyoneering for first-timers, or for more advanced explorers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet outside the front door of your accommodation or at reception. Accommodation must be located within the Moab city limits (Spanish Valley is outside of the Moab city limits).
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
If you are staying outside the Moab city limits, or along River Road, please meet the group at the Lions Park parking lot 10-15 minutes before the activity begins. It’s right in the front as you turn off the main road. Spanish Valley is outside of the Moab city limitsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- A medium level of fitness is required