With short approaches, a wide range of difficulty levels and unsurpassed beauty, The Irish Canyons are the center of canyoneering in North Wash. This is the perfect place to try canyoneering for first-timers, or for more advanced explorers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Meet outside the front door of your accommodation or at reception. Accommodation must be located within the Moab city limits (Spanish Valley is outside of the Moab city limits).
- Private group
Select participants and date
If you are staying outside the Moab city limits, or along River Road, please meet the group at the Lions Park parking lot 10-15 minutes before the activity begins. It’s right in the front as you turn off the main road. Spanish Valley is outside of the Moab city limitsOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Packed lunch
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Long pants
- Closed-toe shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- A medium level of fitness is required