Have a fresh pasta cooking class, in a local home, with a certified home cook. Learn local recipes and taste everything you make with wine included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Italian, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
The exact meeting point will be your host home. When you arrive, ring the doorbell, your Cesarina host will be excited to welcome you for an authentic Italian food experience. After the booking, you will be contacted by the customer care via email to share all the private details of your experience including your host full address and mobile number.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The address of your Cesarina will be shared after the booking for privacy reasons
- The cooking class usually begins at 10:00AM in the morning or 5:00PM in the afternoon but if you advise supplier in advance they can be flexible based on your travel requirements
- Supplier can cater to all dietary requirements upon request (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc)