Experience the northern Big Sur coast, a rugged and mountainous section of California between Carmel and Big Sur State Park. Explore the area and enjoy a scenic drive and guided nature/forest walk.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email with a detailed tour itinerary will be sent in advance of the tour. Please reply to this email. A confirmation text will be sent to customers not replying to the email. Please wait in hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Mobility scooters
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Electric wheelchairs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- If the total group size is less than 4 people there will be an additional $40 fuel charge per group collected on the day of the tour
- The Big Sur tour can sometimes be canceled in the winter/spring months due to bad weather or road conditions
- During the summer/fall, the Big Sur coast is often quite foggy and views may be impaired for part of the tour