Enjoy a pleasant cruise on Gdańsk shipyard waters aboard a 12-person replica of a historic Polish boat. Discover the shipbuilding industry from the inside along a route unavailable to other ships. Learn about the history of the shipyard and see it today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Galar Gdański Przystań, Dokowa 1, 80-863 Gdańsk, Poland. Meeting point is located at a post-shipyard industrial area next to 3 sea containers, 500m from the European Solidarity Centre and 850m from the Museum of the Second World War.Open in Google Maps ⟶