5. Washington DC: Sightseeing Pass with Attractions & Bus Tour
Tour through the landmarked capital and see The Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument, the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial. Pay homage to those who gave their service and lives at the National World War II Memorial, the Korean War Veterans Memorial, and the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
Try your hand at espionage at the International Spy Museum, ride the Spirit Cruise up the river to George Washington’s landmarked and historic Mount Vernon Farm. Stand in awe at the iconic landscape of Washington D.C. and witness the splendor of the revolutionaries who defined the United States.
Take advantage of D.C.’s immersive nature with an Urban Adventure walking tour or a Bike and Roll DC bicycle rental. Admire the visionary architecture of D.C. and take a selfie from the top of the Big Bus Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour, as you pass by the United States Capitol Building, the scenic National Mall, the White House, the Smithsonian Institution, the Library of Congress, and the Washington National Cathedral.
• George Washington’s Mount Vernon
• International Spy Museum (Limited capacity, entry subject to availability)
• Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Classic Ticket or Night Tour
• Spirit of Mount Vernon Cruise
• Spirit Cruises One Day Water Taxi Unlimited Pass
Walking & Bike Tours:
• Urban Adventures - Museum of American History Through Music
• Urban Adventures - Politics & Pints Capitol Hill Tour
• Urban Adventures - Smithsonian American Art Adventure
• Bike and Roll DC - 3 hour Bike Rental
• Buca di Beppo - $15 toward lunch or dinner
• Bounce Luggage Storage