Enjoy a day trip to Berchtesgaden and Obersalzberg. See Hitler's Eagle's Nest or, in case of bad weather, the extraordinary salt mines that made the area famous. On this tour of the German Alps, enchanting views and spellbinding landscapes await you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Karlsplatz 21-24 in the Gray Line, AutobusOberbayern bus lane.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be at the departure stop at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- In case of bad weather conditions (e.g. fog or snow) we will visit the salt mine Berchtesgaden instead
- Travel to the Eagle's Nest by special bus service is available for an additional cost of (€28)