Visit the memorial site at Dachau on a half-day tour from Munich. Learn about the history and workings of the former concentration camp, and explore the surviving buildings and museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- The environment is one of particular sensitivity and historical significance. Visitors are asked to behave in an appropriate and dignified manner. Some of the information covered by the guide and visual material on display may require parental discretion with regard to minors
- Please note that the majority of the tour takes place out of doors in an open and exposed environment. Please wear weather-appropriate clothing
- No food or drink may be purchased within the grounds of the Memorial Site. Pleaser bring refreshments with you