Discover the historical and sacral highlights of Munich’s Old Town with a 5-Stars Private Guide! Visit St. Peter’s Church and its viewing terrace, Frauenkirche (Cathedral), Asamkirche, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of hotel BEYOND by Geisel, Marienplatz 22, 80331, Munich, Germany. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Church tours during mass and special events (such as scheduled concerts) are limited, therefore the guide may provide all information outside.
- St. Peter’s Church Tower is open every day from 12 PM to 4:30 PM. Visit to the tower will be excluded from the itinerary outside of these hours, as well as during the limited opening hours on Christmas and New Year’s Eve and all day on Good Friday
- Pickup service is available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town.If you do not provide your address or your accommodation is more than 1,5 km away from the designated meeting point, the guide will meet you in front of hotel BEYOND by Geisel, Marienplatz 22, 80331, Munich, Germany. Please do not enter the building, it is only a meeting point