Get to know the history and culture of Germany and Munich, the capital of Bavaria. See iconic highlights as St. Peter’s Church and Frauenkirche, but also discover hidden gems of the city with incredible stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 Munich, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶