Book this all-day ticket and audio guide to the Museum of Literature Ireland (MoLI) to explore Ireland’s famous literary culture.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- MoLI is open 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Tuesday to Sunday and on bank holiday Mondays (late opening Thursday until 7:30 PM)
- Last entrance is at 5:00 PM
- Lighting in some exhibitions is low to address conservation concerns around certain artifacts
- Guide dogs are welcome