4. Istanbul: 5-Day Guided Museum Pass
Enjoy a pass that will take the hassle out of visiting all the must-see sights of Istanbul. This 5-day pass will grant you skip the line access to the Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Basilica Cistern, Dolmabahçe Palace, Hagia Irene, and Turkish and Islamic Arts Museum. As you sightsee through these culturally and historically significant locations your pass will also ensure your very own English speaking guide, maximizing your visit to all of these spectacular places.
Experience Hagia Sophia, a great architectural beauty and an important monument both for the Byzantine and the Ottoman Empires. Once a church, later a mosque, and now a museum at the Turkish Republic, find out why the Hagia Sophia has always been a precious building.
Discover the Topkapi Palace and how it was built between 1466 - 1478 and served for over 400-years as the residency and administrative headquarter of the Ottoman Sultans.
Visit the Basilica Cistern, built in the 4th-century and enlarged in 532 AD, used as water storage during Byzantine times. Listen to your guide as they explain the mystery of the Medusa heads from Greek mythology.
Enjoy a totally unique art experience with a ticket and guided tour package of the Ibrahim Paşa Palace. This unique building, currently housing the largest selection of Turkish and Islamic artworks is a stone structure just as beautiful as the artwork it houses. During your guided tour of the Museum, you will have access to the building's ceremony room and second court, where the collections are held.
Visit the second largest church of the Eastern Roman Empire, following Hagia Sophia located in the outer courtyard of Topkapı Palace with your experienced guide. It ranks as the first church completed in Constantinople, before Hagia Sophia.
Your 5-day pass allows you to visit following sites by your own with QR code:
- Topkapi Palace with the Harem (Walk-in)
- Hagia Irene (Walk-in)
- Galata Tower Museum (Walk-in)
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Walk-in)
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Walk-in)
- The Great Palace Mosaics Museum (Walk-in)
- Turbes Museum (Walk-in)
- Rumeli Hisari Fortress Museum (Walk-in)
- Museum of the History of Science and Technology in Islam (Walk-in)
- Galata Museum of Culture and Whirling Dervishes (Walk-in)
And following sites by joining the guided tours in English:
- Grand Bazaar (join with English speaking tour guide)
- Blue Mosque (join with English speaking tour guide)
- Hagia Sophia (join with English speaking tour guide)
- Dolmabahce Palace (join with English speaking tour guide)
Guided tours have specific meeting points and time table. Please refer to the email from us.