See the ancient Roman towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum on a full-day excursion from Naples. Explore the ancient town of Pompeii that was buried by ash from Vesuvius 2,000 years ago, and then visit the volcano itself, walking up to the crater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel within Naples city limits as well as the Naples cruise ship terminal.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- There is a maximum of 8 participants permitted on this tour