Explore downtown Nashville and its very alive past on a walking tour led by a local guide. Dive into the city's history, architecture, music, politics, and much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside in front of the Sheraton Hotel. If inclement weather, please go into the hotel lobby. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Outdoor clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- A waiver will be sent to each guest in your group and it must be complete prior to experiencing the tour
- Tours are conducted rain or shine
- The route includes availability to use restrooms in local hotel lobbies if needed
- Please ensure you and all the guests in your group are physically able to enjoy the tour (walking) and go up some hills
- Ensure you have comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes. Temperatures can be quite hot at times