Escape the crowded streets of Broadway with Nashville’s only Honky Tonk on the water. Board a premier party pontoon to mingle, dance, and drink to the best tunes while cruising the Cumberland River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
You will check in at the dock on the river. The dock is located in front of the Bridge Building right by the large red sculpture. It is encouraged to Uber/Lyft. Parking lots at the drop site are limited and can be expensive during events.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This activity is only for those aged 21+
- Only e-cigarettes are allowed on the boat
- This cruise allows you to bring canned beer, seltzers, wine, and champagne
- Glass beer bottles are not allowed on board
- Buckets of beer and seltzers are available for purchase
- Communal Seating, standing, and bar style tables and stools are available