Discover the ruins of an ancient civilization at the archaeological site of Delos. Then, visit the cosmopolitan island of Mykonos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the small port in Naxos Town. The earliest available local bus from Plaka, Agia Anna, Agios Prokopios and Stelida will arrive in Naxos Town at approximately 8:40 AM. If you are not driving to the meeting point, it is recommended that you book your trip with hotel pick-up.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Swimming in Delos is not permitted
- Walking shoes and comfortable clothing is recommended
- There is not much shade on Delos island. A hat and sun lotion is highly recommended
- The boat makes a short stop at Paros – Naousa Port on its way to/from Delos for the participants from Paros to embark. This stop only lasts a few minutes