Explore a private cemetery owned by the Odd Fellow Society along with several other New Orleans cemeteries. Gain the most comprehensive overview of the many burial styles used in New Orleans.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide and driver outside of Bon's Street Food.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For those with limited mobility or in a wheelchair - please note that the streets are far from even. While there are no steps that would prevent wheel chair access, it may not be the smoothest or most comfortable terrain