Hear about the origins and culture of jazz and check out the best music and bars in town. Visit a few favorite local clubs, enjoy a beer and discover the talents of the best local musicians.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Louis Armstrong Park (Entrance to the park, under archway), 701 N. Rampart St., New Orleans, LA 70116Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Those under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 7 people
- This is a walking tour that will cover approximately 14 blocks (or about 1.5 miles) on foot