Explore New Orleans' French Quarter with a licensed guide. Learn about the city's history and Voodoo past. Visit historical sites and points of interest including Congo Square, Jackson Square, and the former home of Voodoo Priestess Marie Laveau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point about 10 - 15 minutes early to check in with the guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This activity will take place rain or shine
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- There is a bathroom break during the tour