There are plenty of reasons to marvel at the unique French Quarter. Stories of West Africans, European colonists and immigrants from around the world bring the city to life in an entertaining way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Louisiana Welcome Center and look for your '504tours' guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear solid shoes and appropriate clothing. The tour takes place rain or shine. Meeting point in front of former site of Louisiana Welcome Center, 529 St. Ann Street. Oyster restaurant Fives Bar now operates in that space. Located mid-block to left of Jackson Square as customer faces river. It is half a block from corner of Chartres Street at St. Ann. St. Ann is a pedestrian zone in this block. Look for licensed 504Tours' guide.