There are plenty of reasons to marvel at the unique French Quarter. Stories of West Africans, European colonists and immigrants from around the world bring the history of this city to life in an entertaining and engaging way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Louisiana Welcome Center and look for your '504tours' guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear solid shoes and appropriate clothing. The tour takes place rain or shine on uneven sidewalks.