Discover New Orleans' rich history of jazz with a guided walking tour of Armstrong Park and leave with a newfound appreciation for American music, New Orleans’ famous residents, art, and jazz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance of Louis Armstrong Park, under the archway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation
- In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations
- For more information on COVID mandates, please visit ready.nola.gov/restrictions