Beat the crowds on an early access tour of 5 of New York's famous landmarks. Benefit from the services of a local guide at the 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Battery Park, and see Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island on a 60 Minute Cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, Dutch, English, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Select participants and date
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004 (outside Starbucks Coffee). 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- A moderate amount of walking is involved