See New York from a new perspective on a 30-minute narrated helicopter tour. Glide above the Big Apple in a helicopter with panoramic views over Manhattan, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Coney Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, located at Pier 6 on the East River, New York, NY 10004Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Current government-issued picture ID (for example passport) is required at the time of check-in. Originals are required, no photocopies
- You must pay a non-inclusive boarding fee of $40 USD before the departure of the flight
- The pre-recorded tour narration minimizes the interaction with customers and pilots so the pilots can focus on air traffic and radio calls within the busiest airspace in the country. This is not meant to create distance from our pilots, but solely an extra safety measure.