Explore the counterculture of New York’s Greenwich Village on a 2-hour walking tour, and discover where legendary artists, such as Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, and Edgar Allan Poe used to hang out. Learn about the rise of gay rights, café society, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing