Visit the Meatpacking District, now the pinnacle of the New York art, leisure and foodie cultures. Take a tour of Chelsea Market and the Highline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at the corner of 15th Street and 9th Avenue, by the Chelsea Market.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is no need to confirm your reservation with the local operator's office
- Tours operate in most weather conditions, so be sure to dress appropriately
- Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions, and if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- The Highline access is determined by weather conditions as the park is closed during potentially dangerous conditions
- During the warmer seasons, it is recommended that you bring water or other cold beverages to stay cool
- There is a reasonable amount of walking involved, so be sure to wear appropriate shoes
- There is no guarantee that food vendors will be operating
- As a courtesy, if you are unable to join the tour, please inform the tour operator as soon as possible