Learn about the history and legends of New York City on a walking tour with an expert, local guide. Visit 30 of the city's most iconic landmarks and attractions, while stopping at 4 local eateries along the way to taste the flavors of NYC.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
We meet to the right of the George Washington statue outside of Federal Hall on Wall Street (26 Wall Street). The tour operator will be standing to the right (as you face the statue) waiting for you. Please arrive 10 minutes before the starting time. Don't forget to buy a metro card for the 2 journeys we take (Need minimum of $6.50 on your card) Please contact us if you have any queries We won’t be able to answer our phones once the tour has started it is essential that you arrive 10 minutes before the start and unfortunately we will not be able to provide a refund due to lateness or delay. Please use a journey planner to ensure you leave enough time to get to the starting point. New York is a very busy city : Wall Street is the heart of financial district, so leave plenty of time to get to the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Multiple tours may run at the same time
- Tours operate in small groups with no more than 10 adults per group
- Don't forget to buy a metro card for the 2 journeys you will take, you need a minimum of $6.50 on your card
- Unfortunately no refund is available due to lateness or delay
- Please use a journey planner to ensure you leave enough time to get to the starting point. New York is a very busy city. Wall Street is the heart of financial district, so leave plenty of time to get to the meeting point