This guided walking tour takes you through the former World Trade Center site. Visit Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial, with an optional ticket to One World Observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- One World Observatory tickets are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. The date will be the same date as the selected tour date. Typically the entry time for the 10:30 tour will be at 12:30. The 14:00 tour will typically have an entry time of 16:00. The actual entry time may vary based on availability. If there is no availability, you will be notified to either select another date or another tour, or will receive a refund of your purchase amount
- A large portion of the tour is outdoors, so please dress accordingly and be prepared for the weather
- You can always reschedule the tour portion to a different day without penalty. In the rare case of downpours or untenable weather conditions, the supplier will cancel the tour and offers refunds. However, One World Observatory and 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- During high season the wait at One World Observatory security can be up to 20 minutes