Take to the streets in a 2-hour walking tour of Harlem that is great for all ages, hip-hop enthusiasts, those interested in NYC culture, and return visitors to the city. Visit the Graffiti Hall of Fame, the Museum of the City of New York, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
1220 Fifth Avenue (Entrance to the Museum of the City of New York).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Between the months of January and March there may be changes made to the tour as a result of inclement weather