See 20+ New York Sights in one day on a 3-hour walking tour with a fun and local guide. You can receive an oversight of the history, culture, and legends of one of the world’s best-loved cities, with great memories and photo opportunities!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Federal Hall (Opposite the New York Stock on Wall street), next to the George Washington Statue. The nearest subway station is Wall St (4/5 is the green line and 2/3 is the red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is at a leisurely pace with plenty of stops
- There is no refunds for customers that show up late to the tour