Discover some of the most beautiful theaters, ballrooms, and churches in Harlem on a 3-hour walking tour of Harlem Renaissance locations. Learn about legendary Harlem residents, such as the poet Langston Hughes, and jazz musicians like Duke Ellington.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at 145 West 122nd Street, Apt. 1, between (Adam Clayton Powell Blvd and Lenox Avenue).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance