Taste delicacies from all over the world on a guided tour of Manhattan’s Lower East Side. Visit markets and eateries to discover the history and culture of the immigrants who settled in the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- The activity provider reserves the right to change both the route and locations visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day.