Explore the must-see sights of Midtown Manhattan with on a walking tour with reserved entry to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt, New York’s newest immersive observatory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet under the Radio City Music Hall marquee at the corner of 6th Ave. (Avenue of the Americas) and 50th Street. The guide will be holding a teal colored sign saying "WALKS"Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The SUMMIT One Vanderbilt portion of this tour is self-guided.
- Your entry to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt is a timed entry ticket, with entry scheduled for immediately after the Guided Walking Tour portion of the Experience. The time of this entry cannot be changed.
- This tour is conducted in English only
- You are required to go through airport-style security on this tour. No luggage, weapons, or food (except for water in a clear container) is allowed.