Make the most of your time in New York and enjoy this early-access guided tour of Liberty Island and the Statue of Liberty. Join the only tour allowed on the first ferry of the day to Liberty Island.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
What customers loved
"The sheer awesomeness of the statue herself and the history behind the meaning of the gift from France and totally privately funded."
"Education part and Daniel Hunt was fantastic as a tour guide very energetic and full of historical information."
"Amy our tour guide was top notch!"
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place (to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton). Directions by taxi: Ask your driver to drop you off at Pier A Harbor House, Battery Park, near the Statue of Liberty ferry. Directions by subway: Take Line 4 or 5 to Bowling Green, or Lines 1 or R to Rector Street. Walk towards the water. Pier A Harbor House is to the right of the Statue of Liberty ferry and Castle Clinton. If you are looking for a car park close to the meeting point you can park at 22 Battery Pl, New York, NY 10004, USA. Your guide will be holding a sign that reads 'Walks.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on prohibited items
- Only the earliest booking time has access to the first ferry
- The tour complies with all local government health regulations
- Upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker at a cost of 25 cents, payable only with a quarter