Take a guided tour of the top sites of the World Trade Center and the memorials. Guarantee your visit to the One World Observatory with pre-reserved tickets. This new attraction is fast becoming the most popular place to visit in New York City!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of St Peter's Church, at the intersection of Barclay and Church StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes
- Certain items are not permitted. Please refer to the observatory's guidelines on prohibited items.
- Only bags/backpacks/packages no larger than 16 inches high by 18 inches long will be permitted. There are no lockers or storage facilities at this venue.
- No food or beverages may be brought into the One World Observatory
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 10 participants
- Observatory entry is at 17:00. An average visit lasts approximately 1.5 hours
- This tour is offered in English only
- Walks comply with all local government regulations
- Please refer to New York government guidelines for the most up to date information on Covid-19