Enjoy stunning views of New York City on a private 30 or 45-minute helicopter flight. Treat your date to a perfect day out as you soar above the "Big Apple" and see all the major sights from the air. Choose from a day time, sunset or evening flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 30 - 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Atlantic Aviation West, 67 Tower Road, Harrison, NY 10604. Meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to airport. The average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The 30-minute tour option does not reach the Lower Manhattan/Statue of Liberty area
- Tours depart and arrive at Westchester County Airport in White Plains, located just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking)
- Convenient roundtrip transfers are available from anywhere in Manhattan for an additional fee (if option selected). Rates are based on regular cars
- Routes are subject to change due to weather, air traffic control, and temporary flight restrictions
- Maximum weight 1000 lbs (453 kg) combined in 6-passenger Airbus helicopters
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult or have parental consent. Children under 2 may ride on parents’ laps at no cost
- Wheelchair accessible. Please contact the local partner for more information