Take a poignant tour of the World Trade Center site where the tragic events of September 11, 2001 took place. Pause for reflection at the 9/11 Memorial Pools, and skip the ticket lines to the One World Observatory for panoramic views of New York.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Starbucks at 24 State Street, across from Battery Park. Please note that 24 State Street is also known as "One Battery Park Plaza." Your guide will be wearing a yellow uniform and will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park or go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth as they do not have your tickets. If taking the subway to the meeting point, take the R train to Whitehall Street Station, the number 4 or 5 train to Bowling Green Station, or the 1 train to South Ferry Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly
- This tour departs on time and does not wait for late arrivals. No refunds will be provided for missed tours due to late arrival
- One World Observatory tickets are issued for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Observatory. During high season the wait at security can be up to 20 minutes