Tollymore Forest Park appeared in season 1 of Game of Thrones® as both the haunted forest north of the Wall and the Wolfswood outside Winterfell. Join your guide, a former extra for a 3.2-kilometer trek, visiting three iconic locations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait in the main car park, near the public toilets. The coach is easily recognizable with Eamonn Rooney written in large letters along the side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please wear outdoor footwear and dress appropriately for the Northern Irish weather
- This tour is not suitable for anyone with mobility issues
- This tour is not wheelchair friendly
- The minimum age for this tour is 18 years