Immerse yourself into the world of Vera Stanhope from the TV series "Vera" on this full-day tour that visits more than 15 filming locations up the breathtaking Northumberland Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The bus stop is located halfway along Bewick Street, a 2-minute walk from Newcastle Central Station, where you will find your guide and coach waiting for you. Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Food and drinks in the vehicle