Explore the Falls and the charming city of Niagara-on-the-Lake on a half-day sightseeing tour that begins in Niagara Falls, Canada. Upgrade your tour to include the seasonal 'Voyage to the Falls' boat ride and/or lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please ensure you arrive at 10:15 AM to enable an on time departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour begins and ends in Niagara Falls, Canada
- Tour itinerary and experience subject to change
- Optional boat tour is a seasonal, weather-related attraction and opening dates differ each year. During winter, or whenever the boat is not operating, the optional upgrade will instead include 'Journey Behind the Falls'
- Please specify any dietary requirements when booking the lunch option
- Infants must sit on laps, otherwise, a child ticket must be purchased
- The legal age for alcohol consumption in Ontario is 19 years old