Listen to Harriet Tubman’s story on this tour and gain insights into the second leg of the Underground Railroad. Visit the top sites at Niagara Falls, Canada, and learn about the region's history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off are available from hotels in Niagara Falls, New York, USA. Meet your costumed guide in the hotel lobby. Please arrive in the lobby 15 - 30 minutes before the tour starts.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age is 9 years
- The tour takes place at any weather
- The legal drinking age in Ontario is 19 years
- You will disembark from the vehicle at each stop, however, there is only a small amount of walking required