Save time on your visit to Niagara Falls with skip-the-line tickets to the Cave of the Winds and the Maid of the Mist boat. Enjoy a guided walking tour to sights like the Observation Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Hard Rock Cafe at 333 Prospect Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14303. Your guide will be wearing a light blue shirt and khakis. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Children 5 and under are free with an adult purchase
- From October 15 until mid-May, the Cave of the Winds is called the Gorge Walk and is a similar experience, but customers are not allowed into some areas due to safety concerns
- The location is near public transportation (wheelchair accessible)
- This activity is stroller accessible