Take the extended tour of Monument Valley and backcountry to see even more of the breathtaking natural beauty and iconic monuments with extra time at each stop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from there. Please be ready 30 minutes before pickup time outside in front of the office. If you are not an overnight guest of the Monument Valley KOA Journey, you will be picked up from The View Hotel. Please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area 15 minutes before the pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- The tour is operated on Utah Time (Mountain Standard Time), which is one hour ahead of Arizona from March to November. Please make sure to leave 1 hour earlier if you are coming from Arizona
- The Tribal Park entry pass can be purchased upon entry to the Tribal Park
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- It is recommended to bring a bandana and sunglasses, that will protect your face from dust and sand
- This tour is not suitable for women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain