Spend 6 hours visiting both the main sights of Monument Valley and Mystery Valley and learn about traditions of Navajo Nation on a small-group tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Only overnight guests of the Monument Valley KOA Journey can be picked up from KOA Journey. Please be ready 30 minutes before pickup time outside in front of the office. If you are being picked up from The View Hotel, please wait in front of the lobby at the Navajo loading area 15 minutes before the pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- Only KOA overnight guests can be picked up from KOA Campground
- The tour is operated in an open-air safari-style vehicle with a max of 12 passengers in warm weather and in an enclosed SUV vehicle with a maximum of 7 people in cold or hot weather
- This tour is not suitable for infants aged 1 year or younger or women who are more than 5 months pregnant due to rough terrain
- Entrance pass to the Monument Valley Tribal Park is not included in the tour
- Access to the restricted backcountry of Monument Valley, visit to a Navajo traditional home, rug weaving demonstration, and a traditional musical performance by your guide is included in the tour
- Lunch will not be provided. Please carry cash for lunch
- The Tribal Park entry fee can be paid upon entry to the park
- Admission to Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park requires use of a mask