Travel to the Cetina River for an adrenaline-inducing river rafting adventure. Navigate 7.5 miles through level 2 and 3 rapids with a guide. Along the way, enjoy the beauty of the Croatian wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, English, German, Italian, Polish, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian
- Pickup optional
- Get picked up from your accommodation in Split.
Select participants and date
Meet at Croatia Rafting. Look for the old yellow house at the end of the street, near the riverbank.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring shoes that you are willing to get wet. You should also bring spare dry clothes to change into when you are done rafting.
- Please note that the supplier takes every precaution to ensure that your trip will be both safe and enjoyable. All guests are covered with limited insurance. However, adventurous activities are not completely free of risk and cannot be made so without destroying the essential elements of the activity. You will be provided with all of the safety gear and an experienced guide, however the supplier cannot assume responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property or personal injury.